The following is a list of benefits enjoyed by registered members when they comply with the Fair and Ethical Recruitment Standard by AHKMA (FERSA)
- Affirm registered members commitment to ethical, responsible, and transparent recruitment practices and corporate social responsibility
- Earning this status demonstrates a commitment to self-regulation and recognition of the economic benefits that stem from conducting business within a framework of social responsibility.
- Gain recognition among a wide range of stakeholders.
- FERSA is the first agreement to be drafted by a group of stakeholders. Registered Members agree to adhere to the Codes are recognized by : ILO
- Serve as an industry leader by engaging in our monitoring process.
- FERSA have an independent panel of Central Management Team verification system that differs from other agencies with their internal code of ethics.
- Improve the quality of recruitment and client confidence in your organization.
- Active monitoring allows continually feedback on the quality of the recruitment process. All job seeks have no doubt whether need to burden a huge amount of debt or become a forced labor when they intend to work in Hong Kong. This practices which lead to higher job satisfaction, reduced turnover rates and equates to cost-savings for the employer.